Re: PSGML: validate uses SGML declaration for XML

From: Charles Muller
Subject: Re: PSGML: validate uses SGML declaration for XML
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:59:11 +0900 (JST)

> On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:54:32 +0000, Paul Kinnucan wrote:
>

> > Have you looked at my XML Authoring Environment for Emacs at
> > http://xae.sunsite.dk? It is intended to ease the pain for newcomers of
> > using Emacs to create and transform XML documents.

I installed this, but like the SGML/XML package that comes standard with
Emacs 21.2, when I try to validate, my XML documents are misinterpreted as
SGML, and thus hundreds of errors are generated. It's not a problem for me
because I am already using the TEI package to validate my XML without
problems, but I just thought I would mention it.

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@gol.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary
[http://www.acmuller.net]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787