Re: codepage setup (I think)

From: Peter S Galbraith
Subject: Re: codepage setup (I think)
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 10:02:36 -0500

Joshua Goldberg <joshgold@thresher.cs.indiana.edu> wrote:

> I'm actually using mh-rmail.* Is there anything generic and
> mode-independent I can do to fix the viewing of a buffer containing
> these characters?  Something I can do in an mh buffer?  (An ftp'd file
> could have them too, I imagine.)
>
>  -Josh

I don't know much about character coding, but if it turns out that there
is something MH-E should be doing then please tell us at

 mh-e-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

or file a bug at

Thanks

--
Peter S. Galbraith, mh-e developer  <p.galbraith@globetrotter.net>
GPG key 1024/D2A913A1 - 97CE 866F F579 96EE  6E68 8170 35FF 799E