RE: Emacs debugging help...

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: Emacs debugging help...
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:32:35 -0600

Ivan,

You gave the instructions for Outlook Express, Eric said Outlook.  They are
different.
The only per addressee option that I found in Outlook is to always send in rich
text rich text format.  I don't think that this will help Eric either.

-_
J_)
C_)ingham
.    HP - NonStop Austin Software & Services - Software Product Assurance
.    Austin, TX
. Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
. Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire.          -Dr. George W. Crane-