Re: search and replacement at once in some buffers

From: Luis O. Silva
Subject: Re: search and replacement at once in some buffers
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 00:17:20 +0300

Hi Friedrich,

On 06 Nov 2002 14:41:38 +0100, Friedrich Dominicus writes:

   FD> see if ibuffer works for you there you can mark buffers and
   FD> after that you can run a bunch of program on it.

I didn't find ibuffer.el in my emacs system (Emacs
21.1.1)...

... Nevertheless I found it on the net. This add-on says
that it is part of Emacs, so I suppose that it is included in
the new versions.

Thank you very much for your help. It seems to be what I need.

Best regards,
luis

--
Luis Octavio Silva P.