Re: Emacs 21.3.50 on OS X 10.2.2

From: Schone Mullerin
Subject: Re: Emacs 21.3.50 on OS X 10.2.2
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:09:15 GMT

In article <c048f319.0211121347.43db4f4e@posting.google.com>, Chris
Brierley wrote:
> I haven't even been able to rebuild.  I've tried checking out various
> versions from CVS based on date (from the current back to 2002-09-20
> sampling about every 10 days) and so far all of them have failed
> './configure --without-x && make bootstrap' with the following error:

If you want an Aqua emacs, the configure step would be

  ./configure --with-carbon --without-x

If you don't want an Aqua emacs, you might as well use Apple's build,
or fink's if you want 21.2.  Both work fine in a Terminal.

> Does anyone have a date for a CVS
> revision that can definitely be built under 10.2.2?

The sources you get with cvs date spec '-D "2002-11-01"' can
definitely be built in 10.2.2.  I did it this morning.