Re: Emacs 21.3.50 on OS X 10.2.2

From: Joseph Kiniry
Subject: Re: Emacs 21.3.50 on OS X 10.2.2
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:24:06 +0100

goo0h@yahoo.com (Amos) writes:

> Schone Mullerin <smullerin@deutsches.lieder.net> wrote:
>> If you don't want an Aqua emacs, you might as well use Apple's build,
>> or fink's if you want 21.2.  Both work fine in a Terminal.
>>
>> > Does anyone have a date for a CVS
>> > revision that can definitely be built under 10.2.2?
>>
>> The sources you get with cvs date spec '-D "2002-11-01"' can
>> definitely be built in 10.2.2.  I did it this morning.
>
> Not for me.  What do you have installed via fink.  Currently I'm
> not using fink at all.  I wonder if that might somehow be the
> difference....
>
> Man, never realized just how dependent I was to emacs until
> today.  :-(  Nothing seems the same without it.  Pretty sad.

I did a full update last night and rebuilt for 10.2.2 without an
issue as well.  Perhaps a full removal of your sandbox and checking
out the repository again will help?

I have an X11 build of Emacs installed via Fink as well, BTW.  My
two fink targets that drive my entire fink install are emacs (to get
emacs, all dependent libs, and X11) and sawfish (to get the Gnome
transitive closure).

Joe Kiniry