Re: Flyspell

From: ken
Subject: Re: Flyspell
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:35:49 -0500

If you don't have a three-button mouse, then the "second" mouse button
means pressing both at the same time.

hth,
ken

--
AMD crashes?  See http://cleveland.lug.net/~ken/amd-problem/.

Spake Tormod Omholt-Jensen at 16:04 (UTC+0100) on Thu, 14 Nov 2002:

=
= I try to run flyspell and ntemacs.  When a erronenous word occures, the
= word is underlined and turned red. Flyspell tells me to hit mouse button2
= to correct word at point. Hitting either mouse button yields no action at
= all. Anyone has an idea of the reason for this and/or how to fix it?
=
= Regards Tormod Omholt-Jensen
=
= Help-gnu-emacs mailing list