Re: dired listing (dont display ~ files)

From: David Holden
Subject: Re: dired listing (dont display ~ files)
Date: 20 Nov 2002 16:14:39 +0000

excellent, just what I needed.

 Thanks a lot

       Dave.

--
Dr. David Holden. (Systems Developer)
check-out : crystallography journals online <http://journals.iucr.org>

Thanks in advance:-
See: <http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>

Personal Links:-
Recommended reading : http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/dbnationtp/
UK Privacy (R.I.P)  : http://www.stand.org.uk/commentary.php3
Public GPG key available on request.

-- 99% of politicians give the rest a bad name --