Re: Cygwin emacs spikes load on bootup

From: Galen Boyer
Subject: Re: Cygwin emacs spikes load on bootup
Date: 21 Nov 2002 08:17:06 -0600

On 21 Nov 2002, j70005t@yahoo.com wrote:

> There are some discussions on cygwin mailing list about this
> issue, you should go and take a look.

This mailing list is available through your newserver on the
gmane.org newsgroup.  The name of the group is

   gmane.os.cygwin

http://gmane.org will show you that this server was started and
is being maintained by Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen.  The Gnus author.

It is a great service.  With it, I find I am starting to rid
myself of all the pop-downloading for mailing lists, and
concentrating most of my mail organization efforts on my personal
mail.

--
Galen Boyer