Re: Help: ISPELL and Aqua EMACS (OSX)

From: Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Help: ISPELL and Aqua EMACS (OSX)
Date: 25 Nov 2002 13:07:02 -0500

>> Where can you setup your environment, then ?
> Afaik if you need your shell environment, you have to launch emacs
> from a shell, with the 'open' command, eg

I'm not talking about my "shell environment" but about my environment,
which is a concept linked to processes, not to shells (although it is
traditionally set up in the rc file of your login shell).

I want *everything* to inherit my environment, since it includes things
like my locale, my preferred way to execute SSH from CVS, where to find
executables, where to find manual pages, where to find info pages, which
printer to use, ...

        Stefan