Re: command to maximize emacs

From: Jeff Rancier
Subject: Re: command to maximize emacs
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:11:30 -0500

I use the following to maximize my frame on startup (as well as other
things), maybe you can use some of this ...

(defun jbr-init ()
  "Called from term-setup-hook after the default terminal setup is
done or directly from startup if term-setup-hook not used.  The value
0xF030 is the command for maximizing a window."
  (interactive)
  (w32-send-sys-command ?\xf030)
  (ecb-redraw-layout)
  (diary 1)