Re: Cygwin Emacs

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: Cygwin Emacs
Date: 30 Nov 2002 11:02:51 -0500

That is funny...

I went into report-emacs-bug, and got the help for the keys C-c C-c

------------------------------
C-c C-c runs the command mail-send-and-exit
   which is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `sendmail'.
(mail-send-and-exit ARG)

Send message like `mail-send', then, if no errors, exit from mail buffer.
Prefix arg means don't delete this window.

So you can, on completion of the bug report, type M-x mail-send-and-exit

 - Chris

--
     (.   .)