Re: Mac OSX TeX / To X11 or Not?

From: Raffael Herzog
Subject: Re: Mac OSX TeX / To X11 or Not?
Date: 06 Dec 2002 11:27:11 +0100

Hi Ajanta,

Ajanta wrote:

> I assume you have successfully built both of these on OS X. I have
> 10.2.2, with Developer Tools installed. However my attempts to build
> either one failed.

I don't know MacOS X at all, but a friend of mine found a
package for GNU Emacs 21. It was just a few clicks to ins-
tall Emacs on MacOS X. AFAIK, XEmacs doesn't support Aqua.

cu,

   Raffi

--
=> Neu im Usenet? Fragen?    http://www.use-net.ch/usenet_intro_de.html <=
  The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is