Re: multiple/alternate .emacs

From: ken
Subject: Re: multiple/alternate .emacs
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:00:05 -0500 (EST)

Phil,

That's a good idea.  I found the same thing to be true and was one of
the reasons I eventually went back to pine.

I'm not sure at all about this, but there is an emacs server which
(here's the guess) should be able to serve out to multiple clients,
which is what the situation seems to call for.

Anybody?

--
AMD crashes?  See http://cleveland.lug.net/~ken/amd-problem/.