Incremental Search with marked text

From: Andrew C. Suttles
Subject: Incremental Search with marked text
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 19:16:25 -0700 (MST)

If I mark a word by double clicking (yuck) the mouse, I can do an
incremental search for the word by using c-s m-y.  This 'yanks' the marked
word into the minibuffer as the target for the isearch.  However, when I
use m-@ to "mark word" and then try the same thing (c-s m-y) I get the
previously marked word and not the current one.

What commands are invoked by a double click.  I tried using the
help-describe function, but it will only describe the first click, not a
double click.

Thanks