records-mode pbs

From: Zigomaths
Subject: records-mode pbs
Date: 8 Jan 2003 02:37:49 GMT

Hi !

I've installed on my debian woody :

records-common  1.4.9-3  and
records-gnuemacs 1.4.9-3

and I get 2 problems :

1)
every time I perform C-c  / l (records-narrow-latex) I get the following
message :

"Cannot open load file: records-tex"

Here is my configuration group records :

Records Tex Directory:  /home/phi/records/tex/
Records Tex Template Plain: /home/phi/records/tex/records-templ.tex (1)
Records Tex Temp Output File: /home/phi/records/tex/records-temp.tex (2)

2)
every time I perform C-c / o (records-outline-mode) I get the following
message :

"Symbol's function definition is void: records-outline-mode"

Perhaps    /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/records/records-util.el   is   not
loaded ?

What happens ?

Best reguards

(1) it exists