Re: Printed email is color-themed

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Printed email is color-themed
Date: 09 Jan 2003 17:58:29 +0100

Clay Haapala <chaapala@cisco.com> writes:

> On Thu, 09 Jan 2003, Clay Haapala wrote:
> > I have found that when I print my email from within Oort Gnus v0.07
> > when a color-theme is in place, then the output is also "themed".
> > The results aren't pretty, especially in gray-scale.  Is there a way
> > to turn off color-theme for that function?
>
> Following up my own post, I neglected to say that this is under XEmacs
> 21.5.9.
>
> I also tried:
>  ; But we want our printing to be B/W!
>  (setq ps-default-fg 'black)
>  (setq ps-default-bg 'white)
>
> after reading another post, but it doesn't help.

C-h v ps-print-color-p

ps-print-color-p's value is t

*Specify how buffer's text color is printed.

Valid values are:

   nil          Do not print colors.

   t            Print colors.

   black-white  Print colors on black/white printer.
                See also `ps-black-white-faces'.

Any other value is treated as t.

Defined in `ps-print.el'.