Buffer Positioning

From: CarlC
Subject: Buffer Positioning
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:26:27 GMT

Hi, All.

I have a couple of minor issues that I am having trouble finding help on.

1) How can I get PgUp and PgDn to finally stop at the first/last line of the
buffer? They work just fine while in the middle of the buffer. I would just
like to have them do one more position if already displaying the
beginning/end.

2) How can I get arrow up/down to scroll the buffer by one line? If my
cursor is on the last line of the window, I want a down arrow to remain at
the bottom of the window (on the next line of the buffer).

Any comments on these functions would be welcome. Thanks.