Re: Newb, links + emacs

From: Tim X
Subject: Re: Newb, links + emacs
Date: 12 Jan 2003 23:06:06 +1100

Don't know about links, but you might take a look at w3m.el - this is
an elisp package which allows you to run w3m from within emacs. I'm
thinking that you can probably use this file as a guide to setting up
a links.el.

I know you don't want to change browsers, but you might find w3m a
good alternative. Its fast and works well, plus the emacs integration
via w3m.el is very nice.

Tim
--
Tim Cross