Re: How to input/display chinese?

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: How to input/display chinese?
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 16:31:40 +0100

maddog <maddog@163.com> writes:

> kai.grossjohann@uni-duisburg.de (Kai Großjohann) writes:
>>> I use Emacs under WindowsXP.
>>> When I input chinese, there still have a trouble to display it correctly.
>>> thank you!
>
>> Can you see Chinese in other applications?
>
>> When you type M-x view-hello-file RET
> It's ok when display hello-file.

Hm.  Start Emacs with "emacs -q -no-site-file" and then type
Chinese.  Does it still not display correctly?

If the display is still wrong, please describe what you do and what
you see.

If the display is correct with "emacs -q -no-site-file", then there
is a bug in the Emacs init files.
--
Ambibibentists unite!