Re: xemacs speedbar php

From: Eric Ludlam
Subject: Re: xemacs speedbar php
Date: 14 Jan 2003 09:33:58 -0500

>>> Thomas Traub <t.traub@gmx.de> seems to think that:
>Hi there
>I am using
>
>XEmacs 21.4.10 "Military Intelligence (Windows)" configured for
>`i686-pc-cygwin'.
>
>for writing PHP-Code. Is it pussible to show the function names in the
>speedbar tree like with c/c++ files?
>Well, xemacs is in php-mode. I am using the php-mode that comes with
>xemacs. Can anyone help me?

If php mode in XEmacs supports imenu, you can do this:

(speedbar-add-supported-extension ".php")

if php does not support imenu, you can enable that feature by hacking
an imenu regular expression for php.  (You will need to read the
commentary in imenu.)

Eric

--
Eric Ludlam             "Photonic Doodler"    The MathWorks x 7556
eludlam@mathworks.com         (work)        http://www.mathworks.com