Re: Scroll two buffers in unison

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Scroll two buffers in unison
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:08:39 +0200 (IST)

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, Glenn Morris wrote:

> The released versions don't have tab-completion for the Info i command

Then I highly recommend to have the stand-alone Info reader (from the GNU
Texinfo package) running in its own shell window at all times.  That
reader supported TAB completion in `i' for ages.

> to come near the top of the alphabetical list offerred by `i [TAB'], is way
> down the cycle for `i ,', and then it's not exactly obvious, being at the
> end of the "Window Handling Convenience Features and Customization"
> section.

AFAICT, the current code, both in stand-alone Info and in Emacs, lands
you on the right spot, not at the beginning of a section.