Re: Stabbed US preacher flees INDIA state (The same INS tacticsused agai

From: Robert Kolker
Subject: Re: Stabbed US preacher flees INDIA state (The same INS tacticsused against the stabbed preacher)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:00:55 GMT

Ajay A wrote:
Bush came to power after losing the popular vote because the majority of
the Americans do not trust him and he is a very suspicious family and a
dangerous character.

Wrong. He came to the office because he had the requisite number of votes in the electoral college. We do not elect our President/Vice President by popular vote.

Abraham Lincoln came to office with a majority.

Same with Bill Clinton, two times running.

Mercifully, he may be dangerous, but he is not suicidal. He will never dare
to MAD as you say as the bush-manifest-destiny-righteousness preacher flees
cowardly from India.

Ghandian system will not work with the yanks. India needs to act tough
and yanks understand that.

Oh my gracious goodness golly gosh! 1.25 billion babus getting tough with us. I tremble at the thought!

Bob Kolker