Re: buffers

From: chris.danx
Subject: Re: buffers
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:26:46 +0000

Stefan Kamphausen wrote:

You might be interested in an elisp file I've written which gives you
the plain buffer cycling (using a skipping predicate) on Shift
left/right (default; of course you can use your own keybindings) and
extents that mechanism to user defined subgroups of buffers and
positions (several might be in the same buffer). You choose the
subgroup to cycle with Shift up/down (default...). I hope I could
explain that in an understandable way ;-)

Hmm, interesting!  This would certainly be useful.

I will take a look later, thanks!

Chris