Re: Emacs 21.2, smtpmail and vm

From: Chris Hall
Subject: Re: Emacs 21.2, smtpmail and vm
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:06:19 GMT

Thanks, I think a least one of the patches I got the other night was his
- I clearly remember the name.  I'm going to try this one first.  But
not tonight!

--
"No nation can preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare."
-- James Madison, Secretary of State to Mr. Jefferson, and 4th President