Re: starting Emacs 21 in a terminal

From: Mei Wu
Subject: Re: starting Emacs 21 in a terminal
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 07:41:46 +1100

Hello,
I found the pointer in emacs never stays at the original place when page-down
is presse and followed by a page-up, for example, if you point to a place and
do a page-down and followed by a page-up, the pointer is not at the original
place before page-down is pressed but is at the top or bottom of the page, I
used to use Mic's pager.el, but it doesn't work anymore  when .emacs has too
many set ups ( I'm using JDEE ), and not sure what breaks it. Could anyone
tell me any way to fix the pointer ?

Thanks
Mei