Re: Add items to TeX-font-list

From: Piet van Oostrum
Subject: Re: Add items to TeX-font-list
Date: 07 Feb 2003 22:29:59 +0100

>>>>> kai.grossjohann@uni-duisburg.de (Kai Großjohann) (KG) wrote:

KG> Piet van Oostrum <piet@cs.uu.nl> writes:
>> ^^^^ use LaTeX-font-list.
>> It works for me.

KG> Yes, indeed.  Argh.  Stupid me.

No, stupid me. It appears I was wrong. The variable LaTeX-font-list is
copied to TeX-font-list at an early stage (just when latex-mode is
entered). So changes that are made later don't work. And TeX-font-list is
a buffer-local variable already, so you were correct in changing that one.

Your original code DOES work for me.
Only I have (function(lambda ... rather than only (lambda ... but I don't
think it matters.

And it does work with multi-file documents. Be sure you start with a fresh
emacs or reload the .el file after you make these changes and issue C-u C-c
C-n in the proper buffers.
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet@cs.uu.nl>
Private email: P.van.Oostrum@hccnet.nl