Emacs Clearcase Problem

From: Kai Zhu
Subject: Emacs Clearcase Problem
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:14:09 GMT

Hi,

I use Emacs 21.2. My company recently upgraded Clearcase. Since then Emacs
was confused about saving files on a clearcase view (over Samba). I loaded
the clearcase.el package and it partially solved the problem. Now I can save
files in Emacs without complaints, but if I use other package say Cscope to
touch files (within Emacs), then Emacs still think the files have been
modified outside Emacs thus ask whether I want to save it. It is very
annoying.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Kai