fontlock and imenu problems

From: Javier Oviedo
Subject: fontlock and imenu problems
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:19:42 -0500

Hello all!

1. I am seeing that sometimes #define/#include and #ifdef/#else/etc. are not
fontified in some c-code that I am looking at. The issue seems to occur only
if the above do not begin in the column zero. There is some code that I must
browse that indents these, especially the #ifdef/etc, and I'd like to see
them fontified and usual. Any help?

2. In Imenu, if a function does not begin in column zero, then imenu does
not "see" it. Again, I am forced to browse other peoples code. Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Javier