Re: What's function name of command to check in Emacs changes to CVS?? (

From: Benjamin Rutt
Subject: Re: What's function name of command to check in Emacs changes to CVS?? (bound to C-c C-c)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:04:44 -0500

seberino@spawar.navy.mil (Christian Seberino) writes:

> What's function name of command to check in Emacs changes to CVS??
> (bound to C-c C-c)
>
> I changed what C-c and other combos do.....
> ... so.....
> C-c C-c does NOT work when using Emacs with CVS to check something
> in after you finished the memo.
>
> What is function name tied to C-c C-c so I can tie it to something
> else that will work?

I'm not sure, but here's how you can go about figuring it out
yourself:

1) run emacs -q (to start an uncustomized emacs)
2) visit whatever file you are about to check in
3) execute the (presumable) 'C-x v v' sequence that does the checkin
4) When you are in the buffer that lets you enter the change memo,
   type 'C-h k C-c C-c', which will tell you the name of the command
   bound to C-c C-c in the other window, as well as its arguments,
   etc.
5) Abort your "emacs -q" emacs process.
--
Benjamin