HP-UX : problems with multiple calls to process-send-region

From: andrew . maguire
Subject: HP-UX : problems with multiple calls to process-send-region
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:20:52 -0500

I have a subprocess to which I am sending data using process-send-region.
I have found that with HP-UX 11 the subprocess is apparently not receiving
(a middle) part of the data.
As an experiment, I advised process-send-region to call sit-for with a small
amount of time before each call. If the time is set to > 0.01 seconds
all the data is successfully passed. With delays < 0.01 an increasing amount
of data
is being lost.

I am using Emacs 21.2 but I have checked that the problem existed in a
patched
version of 20.3 too also.

Any suggestions/solutions?

TIA