let emacs server get the focus

From: Zero Void
Subject: let emacs server get the focus
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:41:27 -0500

Is it possible that when after I run emacsclient, emacs can automatically
popup to the front and get focus? I found it's really inconvenient when I
have emacs minimized and in the meanwhile running emacsclient.

Thanks.

--
Whatever is not nailed down is mine.  Whatever I can pry up is not nailed down.
                -- Collis P. Huntingdon, railroad tycoon