Re: Docbook Mode?

From: Chris
Subject: Re: Docbook Mode?
Date: 4 Mar 2003 10:12:02 -0800

jeff.rancier@softechnics.com (Jeffery B. Rancier) wrote in message
news:<mailman.2732.1046789658.21513.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>...
> kai.grossjohann@uni-duisburg.de (Kai Großjohann) writes:
>
> >> Yes... I was just hoping for something with more features for navigating
> >> around large documents, viewing the document structure, etc. Either I am
> >> missing these features or I've become spoiled by the great LaTeX support
> >> in
> >> Emacs!
> >

> Try http://xae.sunsite.dk or http://xslt-process.sourceforge.net/
> Jeff

XAE is a packaged emacs with PSGML, etc. This is fine and what I am
already using. What is missing is something to take some of the
drudgery out of navigating around large documents and creating
cross-refernces... that kind of thing. I am only on the third chapter
and becoming incredibly weary of dealing with the markup already!

Thanks for the pointer to the second... it looks promising.

I think I will likely just go back to LaTeX for this book project
though :)