R: Emacs + Aspell problems

From: Maurizio
Subject: R: Emacs + Aspell problems
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 23:23:35 GMT

Thank you very much, the thing worked perfectly well, the only difference
from what you wrote was that i changed the ispell-local-dictionary-alist,
because the ispell-dictionary-alist looked a  little strange to me (it is
something like "(append ... ... ...)" but i don't know where those variables
are stored). Your
sample entry for the italian dictionary was very very useful!

Thank you again! --- Maurizio Coccioli

m38yvv22a8.fsf@defun.localdomain...