eshell: source ksh or bash aliases

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: eshell: source ksh or bash aliases
Date: 11 Mar 2003 14:06:29 +0100

Unfortunately eshell uses a different alias syntax then ksh/bash.
Maybe I have overlooked it, but I can't find anything that allows me
to source a file with alias definitions in bash/ksh style.
Does anybody have a lisp function (or a script) that can be used to
source alias files that are written in ksh/bash syntax.

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
---
Never hit a man with glasses.  Hit him with a baseball bat.