cperl indent after open paren

From: Michael P. Soulier
Subject: cperl indent after open paren
Date: 13 Mar 2003 22:25:06 GMT

    Hey people,

    I'm not sure which customization this is, or if it has one, but I'd like
to set up indentation in perl (and all other languages for that matter) such
that when you go to the next line after leaving an open paren, the indentation
is not at the same level as the open paren, but just a standard indent.

ie.

not like this:

reallybigfunctioncall(
                      continued statement

but like this:

reallybigfunctioncall(
    continued statement

    Is there a customization for this, and if so, what is it?

    Thanks,
    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@digitaltorque.ca>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix