Re: Select and scroll too fast

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Select and scroll too fast
Date: 14 Mar 2003 00:20:49 +0100

Don't top post with full quote below.  IF you have to use Outlook
Express, at least don't make replying for everybody else unpleasant.
Trim posts to the relevant parts and comment below.

Rearranged.

"Javier Oviedo" <email_joviedo@yahoo.com> writes:

> "papaDoc" <papaDoc@videotron.ca> wrote in message
> >
> >     I have a problem. When I select a region with the mouse and move the
> > mouse down to select
> > a bunch of lines then emacs start scrolling very fast, (too fast for me).
> >
> >    I started to have this problem when I changed to a faster computer.
> >

> I also see the same issue. Is there a way to slow this rate down?

Of course.  Move the mouse up again.  The lower you pull it over the
border, the faster the rate gets.