Re: recentf.el and listing recently visited files

From: Hans Larsen
Subject: Re: recentf.el and listing recently visited files
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 13:43:47 +0100

Hi,

I replaced recentf.el by session.el long time ago.

Cheers
-Hans

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:21:20 -0500
From: "Javier Oviedo" <email_joviedo@yahoo.com>
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: recentf.el and listing recently visited files
Message: 8

Hello all:

I really like recentf.el and use it quite frequently. I do however have a
few questions:
1. Would it be possible to make entries timeout after some period of time?
After a few days or something like that, the list would drop files

2. How does the recentf-list update? Is it possible to have recentf-list
update whenever a new file is opened regardless of which emacs window it is
opened in?

Example: I have one emacs window open. I then open a second emacs window for
some temporary work. I would like the recentf-list to update and show the
file(from second window) in the original window list. Is this possible?

Thanks In Advance