CONTRACT.

From: Blessing Ihetu
Subject: CONTRACT.
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:47:39 -0600

Blessing Ihetu

I am the chairman of the contract award committee,of the federal
ministry of petroleum resources, Nigeria. I am in
search of an agent to assist us in the transfer of
(USD4m) and subsequent investment in properties in
your country.You will be required to:

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.
If you are interested to assist us in this regard, you shall be giving 20% of the total
sum.

You should please send your telephone number so that i can call you for more information.

Blessing Ihetu
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL : bihetu11@wordemail.com

--- Msg sent via WorldEmail - http://worldemail.com/

--- Msg sent via WorldEmail - http://worldemail.com/