Re: Storing of a buffer line number to a file

From: Le Wang
Subject: Re: Storing of a buffer line number to a file
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:44:32 GMT

Jason Earl wrote:

> Holy Mackerel.  That (info "(elisp)Writing to files") trick is a very
> cool.  A simple C-x C-e and I jumped to the info node.

yep.  But it'd be even better if you could find such information in the future
for yourself.  Try pressing "i" while browsing the emacs-lisp info files, I
can see a whole bunch of index entries relating to writing to files.  Also,
you can perform regular expression searching across nodes with with "s".

--
Le