Re: X: standard method for "switching off" left mouse button?

From: Daniel R. Anderson
Subject: Re: X: standard method for "switching off" left mouse button?
Date: 31 Mar 2003 00:02:04 +0000

<snip>
> Hmm, I think that this is feasible if you can do without the mouse
> altogether under X (not a bad idea on a laptop, I'd say).
</snip>

You know how if you do an # xf86cnfg how you use the keypad to move
around if your mouse isn't set up right?  Maybe you could allow the use
of the keypad as a mouse -- that is if the only thing you're using in X
is emacs.  You could also write a script to rotate XFree86 config files
-- one with a mouse and one with the keypad if you /really/ need to use
Xemacs instead of plain old emacs.

-Dan