death to tabs

From: John Russell
Subject: death to tabs
Date: 04 Apr 2003 15:23:26 -0500

Ok, seriously, I don't ever want to see another tab as long as I
live.  I want _every__ tab I ever wrote converted to spaces right
now and I never want to have a tab show up when I hit the TAB key
again.  All spaces all the time.

I found
  (setq indent-tabs-mode nil)

for future tab annihilation but how can I convert a doc with tabs in
it to just spaces.  Thanks for the help.

John

PS sorry for the brusque tone.  Its just one of those last straw things.