Re: NTEmacs and Vietnamese

From: Janusz S. Bień
Subject: Re: NTEmacs and Vietnamese
Date: 05 Apr 2003 07:21:21 +0200

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003  "tcp" <txt8888@yahoo.com> wrote:

> hi all,
>
>   I have NTEmacs 21.2.1 on Windows/2000 and I like
>   to know how to view Vietnamese in emacs.

[...]

On 04 Apr 2003  Jason Rumney <jasonr@NOSPAM.f2s.com> wrote:

[...]

> You need vietnamese fonts in the appropriate encoding. See the GNU
> intlfonts distribution, and the documentation for setting up BDF fonts
> on MS-Windows at http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/

If yoy have enough bandwith, you can try

        http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~jsbien/wnptw/wnptw093p.iso.bz2

This the image of ,,NT Emacs Live'' CD which I prepared for my
students some time ago. It contains not only the necessary fonts but a
lot of other more or less useful stuff, therefore it is quite large
(380MB).

Best regards

Janusz

--