gnuserv/gnuclient for GNU Emacs 21.2.1 on Red Hat 9?

From: D. D. Brierton
Subject: gnuserv/gnuclient for GNU Emacs 21.2.1 on Red Hat 9?
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 14:55:27 +0100

I've just installed Red Hat 9 having been a long time Mandrake user.
Mandrake ship an RPM for gnuserv for GNU Emacs, but Red Hat 9 doesn't have
one. Any suggestions for where I might find one, or is there some new
feature in 21.2.1 that makes it obsolete?

TIA, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren@dzr-web.com           www.dzr-web.com