iswitch-like bookmark-jump ?

From: François Fleuret
Subject: iswitch-like bookmark-jump ?
Date: 10 Apr 2003 09:19:25 +0200

Hi,

Now that  I use  iswitchb-mode, I miss  it when  I don't have  it. For
instance,  is it  possible to  set up  the selection  of  bookmarks in
bookmark-jump so that  it is done the same way  (and in find-file too,
and others) ? I think I saw something like that somewhere.

At least, is there an option so that the completion in the mini-buffer
(with [tab]) cycles through all potential completions instead of begin
stuck after the longest common substring ?

Thanks in advance,

FF