AUCTeX: invoke dvips with different args?

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: AUCTeX: invoke dvips with different args?
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:03:41 +0200

I'm writing a document which uses a5paper and rotating.  Until I
started to use rotating, it was sufficient to run LaTeX and look at
the result with xdvi.  But now I also need to look at the document
with a PS viewer because of the rotated material.

By default, AUCTeX suggests to run "dvips -Pcmz bla.dvi -o bla.ps".
But for this document, I need to add "-t a5".

Can I configure AUCTeX to use "-t a5" just for this document?

I could use (can still use, in fact) TeX-view-style to invoke xdvi
with the right args when the a5paper option is present.  That was (is)
very nice.
--
file-error; Data: (Opening input file no such file or directory ~/.signature)