.mailrc (creating mailling lists in gnus)

From: Karl Eklund
Subject: .mailrc (creating mailling lists in gnus)
Date: 12 Apr 2003 03:54:37 +0200

Don't know if this is off topic since it might be more of a BBDB
question.

BBDB 2.35 and Gnus 5.9.0 are setup so that I can complete e-mail
adresses with M-TAB in the To: field.

I've created a ~/.mailrc just like it says in the info node "Mail
Sending Interfaces" in the BBDB documentation and in
http://my.gnus.org/Members/windy/distlist/view. But I can't complete
when I type the group name and press M-TAB. And if I just type it and
send it, it bounces.

Does anything else need to be done? Or is there a better way?