Re: upgrade

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: upgrade
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:55:56 +0200

"Ivan Danicic" <ivand@blueyonder.co.uk> writes:

> Hello, who knows where it is looking; I am not inclined to play
> Sherlock Holmes just to upgrade emacs. I'll probably have to wait
> for another version.

With that attitude, you can wait until hell freezes over, I'm afraid.

rmailgen.el is not part of Emacs, so you have to install it yourself.
Installing it yourself means to copy the file to a directory that's
mentioned in load-path.

This situation will persist for the foreseeable future (the next 20
years, say).

So if you want to get it working at all, install the file into a
directory that's mentioned in load-path.  It's very easy to do that,
as I already told you how to get the list of directories mentioned on
load-path.
--
file-error; Data: (Opening input file no such file or directory ~/.signature)