color-theme.el and default geometry

From: Kevin King
Subject: color-theme.el and default geometry
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:12:50 -0700

When I change to a different theme using color-theme.el, my emacs window is resized to what I am guessing is the default window size i.e. a lot smaller than I would like. This resizing problem is present both if I change themes interactively (color-theme-select) and if I change the default theme by using my .emacs file ( (require 'color-theme) ... ). How can I avoid this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Kevin