c-mode preprocessor #ifdef

From: Rene Reitinger
Subject: c-mode preprocessor #ifdef
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:46:37 +1000

Hi All,

I am looking for a lisp program/ function for emacs which can do the following:

Show me the corresponding #endif for a given #ifdef or #else

I. e.
when i move the curser to a #ifdef statement, and run the function, the cursor should jump to the corresponding #endif as the Preprocessor would find it.

perhaps this function already exists and I did not find it?

I am a newbie and can not write lisp programs...
thanks for your help

Cheers
Rene
--